Western NY photographer offering in studio and on site services.
I feel it is important to have a good rapport between all parties involved to achieve the best possible outcome! So here are a few facts about me:
- Always striving for the best shot possible. Just when I think I am almost there I realize that I will never be there. Photography is a constant learning process. Glad to be a life-long learner!
- You can say photography is in my blood. My father taught photography at the collegiate level. So when I was a boy I would spend hours with one of his cameras and then plenty more time in the dark room developing black and white images, trying to learn the techniques of photography.
- Passion is necessary to enjoy your profession and succeed. (Thankfully I have passion for two very different professions!)
- When the camera is not in my hand I am playing the role of Professor of Biology.
- Thinking and boxes just do not go together; the only thing I can think of a box for is to stand on it for a better shot!
Feel free to give me a call (716) 589-0889 or send me an email [email protected]